SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
« Cultural and Creative Industries of Childhood and Youth »
3 – 6 April 2018, Angoulême
Submitted abstracts must present original research specifying the theoretical foundations and methodological aspects and explaining the contribution it brings to the disciplinary field of reference.
The initial extended abstract must be approximately 1500 words + the title + a short bibliography (max 10 main references) with no résumé. The final version of the paper should be approximately 4000 words + a 100-word résumé + a short bibliography (max 10 main references).
Please use this layout to present your paper.
To submit your paper the link below will take you onto a dedicated platform called SciencesConf.org.
You will be required to create an account on this platform before submitting your paper. Click on « My Registration » in the left-hand menu.
If you already have an account on this platform you can use your login and password.
Creating an account
Please complete the required fields: Name – First name – E-mail address – Laboratory – University/Company – Town – Country.
You will be required to propose a login and password.
Don’t forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see an overview of your details and then to register your account.
Submitting your paper
· Login with your login and password.
· Click on « Submission » in the left-hand menu to submit your paper.
· During the submission process please be sure to indicate the name and affiliation of the author(s) and the respective institutions to which they belong.
· DO NOT indicate authors’ names and affiliations in the body of your text.
· Copy and paste your text into the online template provided.
· Please select one or two of the conference topics which most relate to the subject of your paper.
· You may propose up to 5 keywords.
Thank you for your contribution to the conference.
The CTC 2018 Organisation Team
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS: 9th OCTOBER 2017 (FINAL CALL)